LFW AW15: Street Style

2 Mar 2015

London Fashion Week is the perfect chance to take street style shots, everybody has put on an outfit they love in the hope that they might be photographed at one of the biggest fashion events. When I attended last Tuesday I had to take some for uni work so I thought that I would share them in a blog post too because it's something that I personally love to look at to gain inspiration and see how people are wearing the latest trends. When I'm taking street style photos I try not to be subjective and just photograph outfits that I would wear myself but instead I choose people who I think look great in what they're wearing and pull it off well - you do see some crazy outfit combinations and it's hard not to take a photo of them!

















Some of the key trends I spotted on the day included trainers, culottes, faux fur, leather, 70s inspired looks, pops of colour, and metallic accessories. Obviously, in true fashion week style, there were also many pairs of sunglasses worn and a lot of coats draped over shoulders.

Although I didn't take too many photos there is definitely a selection of looks there which I found really interesting to see so I hope that you enjoyed having a look through too.

Post a Comment

© Freya Ella. Design by FCD.