I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by my friend Aya, whose post you can find here, which is an award that gives recognition to bloggers with under 1000 followers, allowing you to discover new blogs.
The rules for the award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you - thank you Aya!
- Answer the 11 questions you've been asked
- Create your own 11 questions and nominate 11 bloggers
1. What are your three key fashion pieces?
At the moment I would say my key pieces are my mustard yellow leather jacket which adds a great pop of colour to any outfit, my cross-body chain bag from Zara (blog post can be found here) and my denim skirt.
2. What is your favourite coffee table book?
This is such a difficult one for me as I have so many but I'm going to go with 'How to be Parisian: Wherever You Are' or 'Love x Style x Life'.
3. What blog post are you most proud of?
I think it would have to be my various fashion week favourites posts as they take a lot of effort but I really enjoy doing them because I am absolutely obsessed with stalking images from catwalk shows and sharing my opinions on the collections. You can find my most recent one here.