The Liebster Award

31 May 2016

I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by my friend Aya, whose post you can find here, which is an award that gives recognition to bloggers with under 1000 followers, allowing you to discover new blogs. 

The rules for the award are: 
- Thank the blogger who nominated you - thank you Aya! 
- Answer the 11 questions you've been asked 
- Create your own 11 questions and nominate 11 bloggers

1. What are your three key fashion pieces? 

At the moment I would say my key pieces are my mustard yellow leather jacket which adds a great pop of colour to any outfit, my cross-body chain bag from Zara (blog post can be found here) and my denim skirt. 

2. What is your favourite coffee table book? 

This is such a difficult one for me as I have so many but I'm going to go with 'How to be Parisian: Wherever You Are' or 'Love x Style x Life'. 

3. What blog post are you most proud of? 

I think it would have to be my various fashion week favourites posts as they take a lot of effort but I really enjoy doing them because I am absolutely obsessed with stalking images from catwalk shows and sharing my opinions on the collections. You can find my most recent one here

4. What is your favourite thing about summer? 

I love the warmer weather (although this isn't guaranteed in the UK) and the lighter evenings. The feeling of freedom from doing university work for a while is also pretty good...

5. Name your top three blogs to read 

Currently my favourites are Samantha Maria, Lydia Elise Millen and In The Frow

6. What are you listening to at the moment? 

I'm loving Drake 'One Dance' and Beyoncé 'Hold Up' right now - isn't everybody?

7. What is your Starbucks order? 

Either an iced caramel macchiato or an iced latte. 

8. What are your favourite props to use in flatlays? 

Flowers as they inject a bit of colour and nature into a photograph. 

9. Who have you been loving on Instagram lately? 

I love so many Instagram accounts - it's my favourite social media platform - but a few include @taylor_hill, @kate.lavie, @tijanserena@amelialiana@revolve and @tashoakley

10. What is your dream job? 

Anybody who knows me well will know that I'd love to be a womenswear buyer at Selfridges.

11. London, Paris, New York or Milan? 

I've only ever visited London (this needs to change, I know) and I absolutely love it but I think, from what I've seen, I would really adore New York. 

I can't quite think of 11 bloggers with under 1000 followers but I nominate Kaitlyn Emily, Ellie Etc, Shy Life Livingr29xStyle and anybody else following me who would like to do this tag. 

My 11 questions for you are:
1. What is the newest item in your wardrobe? 
2. What are your wardrobe staples? 
3. Top three high street stores?
4. What luxury fashion item would you love to own? 
5. Who is your style inspiration? 
6. Top tips for taking blog/Instagram photos? 
7. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
8. What fashion magazines do you read?  
9. Which cities do you want to tick off your travel list next? 
10. Which TV series are your currently loving? 
11. What is your dream job? 

Have you completed the Liebster Award? What up-and-coming blogs do you recommend?






Post a Comment

© Freya Ella. Design by FCD.