Luxury Lust List: SS17

13 Jun 2017

Though my budget currently only extends to high street and mid-market prices when shopping for clothing, that doesn't stop me lusting after luxury pieces. Influenced by Instagram posts and YouTube videos, I often find myself browsing Net-a-Porter or Matches to see what's new in (this became a daily procrastination ritual during my FMP) so I thought I would share some of what has caught my eye recently.


SS17 Luxury Lust List

AQUAZURRA JORDAN SUEDE ANKLE BOOTS - £640 

Aquazurra is one of my favourite designer footwear brands whose shoes I constantly find myself wishing for; last season I was obsessed with their Mira Plateau velvet heels and the most amazing pair of military-inspired over the knee boots. The Jordan ankle boots aren't what I would typically go for, but I saw Victoria from In The Frow feature them recently and think they would be perfect to pair with denim or floaty dresses for spring/summer. They are also now on sale for £384 at Net-a-Porter!

MIU MIU MU52Q SQUARE SUNGLASSES - £183

I tried these on in Selfridges a couple of months back and fell in love with them because they are everything I look for in a pair of sunglasses; the tortoiseshell finish and the subtle cat eye gives them a 70s kind of feeling without being too ostentatious. I am very tempted to make them mine because I have worn my favourite Topshop sunglasses almost to death. 

J.W. ANDERSON MINI PIERCE BAG - £975

Alongside the Chloe Faye this is one of my most wanted designer handbags at the moment and seeing it in-store at Matches in Marylebone just cemented my love for it. I don't usually go for gold hardware but the simplistic, unbranded design and small-but-not-too-small size is right up my street. The 'Ash' colour is by far my favourite.

CHLOÉ RUFFLED CROCHETED MINI DRESS - £2,295

An extremely pricey one but Chloé's dresses just epitomise effortless summer dressing for me. A floaty, slightly ruffled dress which you can pair with anything is exactly what I look for when the weather is warmer as it's an easy option which still looks chic. If you haven't already, definitely look at the brand's exclusives for Net-a-Porter this season as they are all amazing. 

M.I.H JEANS CULT STRAIGHT-LEG JEANS, £185

I am currently on the hunt for a flattering pair of straight-leg jeans which I am yet to find on the high street (recommendations welcome please!). These ones offered by M.i.h are almost exactly what I am looking for in terms of wash and fit and could easily be dressed up or down with the right accessories. 

What luxury pieces are you lusting after for SS17? 

Post a Comment

© Freya Ella. Design by FCD.